Make Up Tests & Guidelines
- It is your responsibility to contact the instructor to make sure the test can be made up and ask to have the test sent to the Student Success and Academic Advising Center.
- Schedule an appointment at least 24 working hours in advance (e.g. Monday morning tests must be scheduled by Friday morning.). Call 260.399.8065 or come to PJPII Room 210 to schedule an appointment.
- It is the responsibility of the instructor to get the test to the Student Success and Academic Advising Center before the scheduled testing time.
- A test proctoring request form must be attached to every test.
- Tests and proctoring forms may be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tests will be returned to faculty as indicated on the test proctoring form.
Please note the following guidelines for testing in the Student Success and Academic Advising Center:
- Tests can be scheduled Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- All tests must to be completed by 5 p.m.
- We are unable to accommodate walk-ins for testing.
- Students coming for testing will be asked to show their student ID.